Alfton Dyson, PharmD, BCACP, AAHIVP
Clinical Pharmacist, Medical Advocacy and Outreach
- Describe the unique role of pharmacist in patient education and engagement
- List ways pharmacists can empower patients in the management of their own care
- Discuss the patient/pharmacist/provider relationship and its importance to positive health outcomes
- Describe common HIV medication challenges experienced by PLWH
- Discuss strategies for reducing drug-drug interactions by improving pharmacist/provider/patient communication across the care continuum
You will receive a confirmation email after registration with information about how to connect to the webcast.
The SE AETC Webcast Wednesday will occur every Wednesday in 2017, featuring providers from all over the Southeast region.
If you have questions about this or other SE AETC programs, please contact email@example.com.