Health centers and domestic violence and sexual assault (DV/SA) advocacy programs are natural partners given their shared mission to improve the health, wellness, and safety of their clients. Use this toolkit to build a comprehensive and sustainable response to intimate partner violence (IPV) in your health center, in partnership with social service organizations.
- Webcast: ART Resistance for Beginners on June 28, 2017 12:00 pm
- Locking Down HIV & HCV: Treating Infectious Diseases in Correctional Settings on July 13, 2017 8:00 am
- 2017 Rural HIV Research and Training Conference on September 8, 2017
- Rural HIV Research and Training Conference on September 8, 2017
- Daytona Beach HIV Update on September 18, 2017 8:00 am
Common Post Topics
4 C's of Patient Centered Care ACA Adolescents AETC Alabama ART Black or African American Care CDC Conference Cultural Competency Drug Interactions Event FDA Female Care Guidelines Hepatitis B Hepatitis C Hispanic or Latino HIV/AIDS HIV Care HRSA Job LGBTQ MAI Medication Mental Health Minority Oral Health Perinatal Pregnancy PrEP Prevention Rural Ryan White Scholarship STD/STI Students Study Substance Abuse Survey TB (Tuberculosis) Toolkit Vaccination Young Adults